Eveline Van Keymeulen > Latham & Watkins > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Latham & Watkins Offices
45 RUE SAINT DOMINIQUE
- Go to...
Eveline Van Keymeulen
Eveline Van Keymeulen is a partner in Latham & Watkins’ Brussels and Paris offices and a member of the firm’s Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice.
Ms. Van Keymeulen advises multinational companies and start-ups in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, cosmetics, and food and beverage sectors on a broad variety of complex European, domestic and cross-border regulatory matters, including clinical trials, product approvals, regulatory incentives, market access, promotion and advertising, post-market obligations, and general compliance matters.
In addition, Ms. Van Keymeulen has extensive experience advising on cannabis and hemp based product regulations. She successfully challenged the legality of French hemp regulations in the first landmark case related to cannabidiol (CBD) products before the Court of Justice of the European Union (Case C-663/18, Kanavape).
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners) (Les grands avocats de demain)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Derivatives and structured finance
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: LBO
- Capital markets: debt capital markets
- Capital markets: equity capital markets
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences