LeAnn Chen > Haynes and Boone, L.L.P. > Dallas, United States > Lawyer Profile
Haynes and Boone, L.L.P. Offices
2323 VICTORY AVENUE
DALLAS, TX 75219-7673
- Go to...
Finance; Fund Finance; Margin Lending and Structured Equity; International; Derivatives
LeAnn represents banks, multi-national corporations, hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity funds, and broker-dealers in a wide range of business transactions, including syndicated financing, cross-border investments, margin lending, prime brokerage, swap transactions, securitizations, and DIP financing, etc. LeAnn regularly advises clients on issues related to secured transactions, securities credit regulations, and cross-border investments.
English, Chinese (Mandarin)
J.D., Washington University in St. Louis, 2003
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Industry focus > Energy litigation: oil and gas
- Finance > Structured finance: derivatives and structured products
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: transactional