Ms Nateisha L. Anderson-Bain > Lennox Paton > Nassau, Bahamas > Lawyer Profile
Lennox Paton Offices
3 BAYSIDE EXECUTIVE PARK
WEST BAY STREET & BLAKE ROAD, PO BOX N-4875
- Go to...
Ms Nateisha L. Anderson-Bain
- Real Estate
- Resort Development
Nateisha is an Senior Associate in the Real Estate Group in the firm’s Nassau office.
She specialises in representing purchasers and vendors in buying and selling residential and commercial property, as well as representing mortgagees and mortgagors in secured financing transactions.
Nateisha also focuses on resort and condominium development, including all aspects of acquisition, financing, regulatory approvals, master planning, sales programmes and the drafting of heads of agreements. Her practice extends generally to private client, corporate, commercial, estate planning and residency matters.
- The Bahamas Bar Association
- The Honourable Society of Inner Temple
- The Bahamas Association of Mediators
- The Bahamas National Trust
- Society of Trusts and Estate of Practitioners (STEP)
- Rotary Club of Old Fort
- Associate of Arts Degree in Law and Criminal Justice – The College of The Bahamas (2009);
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB with Hons.) – University of Manchester, UK (2012);
- Accredited Mediator in civil and commercial disputes – training course completed at the London School of Mediation, UK (2013)
- Professional Training Course – University of Law in Birmingham, UK (2013);
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales (July 2013);
- Called to the Bar of The Commonwealth of The Bahamas (September 2013)
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Lennox Paton’s practice, led by David Johnstone, handles many of The Bahamas’ most high-value real estate matters including resort, residential, and commercial projects throughout the region. As well as having a strong high-net-worth private client base, the team also assists luxury developers as well as leading financial institutions and lender groups with the financing of development projects. In a recent highlight, the group acted for Taylor Freres Americas on the $500m development of Phase I of a branded mixed-use resort on Cat Island, including a large branded condo-hotel programme, a golf course and a marina. With particular expertise in property acquisitions, project financing matters and master planning issues relating to large integrated mixed-use resort and residential developments, the department also has experience with regulatory approvals and sales programmes. Deputy practice head Chelon Carr-Newbold has extensive experience advising on large, high-profile projects, with a notable emphasis on work for high-net-worth individuals. Another key member of the team is senior associate Nateisha Anderson-Bain, who regularly works alongside Johnstone on the department’s significant transactions.