Mrs Danielle Chipranski Cavalcante > Azevedo Sette Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Azevedo Sette Advogados Offices
Avenida Juscelino Kubitschek, 1327 – 11th floor
Itaim Bibi 04543-011
São Paulo - SP
- Go to...
Mrs Danielle Chipranski Cavalcante
Litigation and Arbitration, TMT
Cavalcante is partner in Azevedo Sette Advogados’ Litigation and Arbitration practice in São Paulo office. She draws upon more than 15 years’ experience representing clients in strategic litigations & arbitrations in civil and TMT segments.
English and Portuguese
Brazilian Bar Association
LL.B. from PUC/SP Law School, she was admitted to practice in São Paulo, Brazil, in 2008. Danielle is specialized in Civil Procedural Law at COGEAE – PUC/MG (2012). She was an advisor to the Sixth Disciplinary Panel of the Court of Ethics and Discipline of the Brazilian Bar Association / São Paulo section, from November 2016 – August 2018.
Danielle is recommended in The Legal 500 guide in Dispute Resolution and Análise Advocacia and Análise Advocacia Mulher as leading lawyer in São Paulo state in Consumer Law, Intellectual Property and Litigation and reference to Construction and Engineering sector.
|Brazil: TMT||September 2022||This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to TMT laws and regulations that may occur in Brazil.|
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Labour
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Natural resources and regulation
- Tax > Customs
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Dispute resolution
- International trade
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- City focus - Brasilia > Tax
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Tax
- City focus - Recife > Leading firms
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Corporate and M&A
- Projects and infrastructure
- Real estate
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation