Remi Aiyela > gunnercooke LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
gunnercooke LLP Offices
- Go to...
Remi Aiyela is an international private wealth lawyer with over 15 years’ experience. She is used to working with both domestic and international clients with assets in single and multiple jurisdictions, cross border estates, international trusts and tax advice on succession planning.
Her expertise covers all areas of private wealth advice including wills, probate and estate administrations, cross border estates, tax and trusts including domestic and offshore trusts, trust drafting and administration, tax planning for UK and other jurisdictions, lasting powers of attorney, mental capacity, deputyship applications and other Court of Protection applications.
- University of London – Bachelor of Laws with Honours (LLB Hons)
- University College, University of London – Master of Laws (LLM)
- London School of Economics, University of London – Post-Graduate research
- Bar of England and Wales – Barrister, of Lincoln’s Inn
- University College London in association with Regents college – Accredited Mediator
- Law Society of England and Wales – Solicitor Advocate (with Higher Courts All Proceedings Qualification)