Jasvir Jootla > Gowling WLG > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Gowling WLG Offices
- Go to...
Jasvir Jootla specialises in all aspects of non-contentious corporate recovery and restructuring work, advising directors, insolvency practitioners, receivers and all types of lenders and stakeholders on insolvency, contingency planning, distressed lending, enforcement and restructuring-related issues.
An established and well-regarded practitioner, Jasvir joined the firm in 2008, becoming a partner in 2014.
With access to the wider firm’s impressive corporate client base, the restructuring and insolvency team at Gowling WLG works with a broad range of businesses, including pension trustees, suppliers, overseas parent companies, alternative funders and UK wide regulatory bodies. Team leader Jasvir Jootla works for a variety of stakeholders in distressed situations. She is supported by corporate restructuring expert Tom Pringle and insolvency litigator Ian Weatherall.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation