Clare Barlow > Birketts LLP > Chelmsford, England > Lawyer Profile
Birketts LLP Offices
NEW LONDON ROAD
- Go to...
Clare is a Partner in our Employment Team. She qualified in 1993 and joined our Essex office after training with a City practice.
She has extensive litigation experience and specialises in employment law, advising both employers and employees. Clare works closely with the Corporate Team on employment issues arising out of corporate transactions, senior executives’ contracts and exit packages. She advises on redundancy, unfair dismissal, discrimination and other statutory and contractual claims in the Employment Tribunal. Clare also has considerable experience of TUPE.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Areas of expertise for the ‘responsive and practical‘ practitioners at Birketts LLP include complex TUPE and restrictive covenant advice. On the transactional side, Jonathan Insley is a senior associate known for his work in the corporate transactional sphere, as is ‘pragmatic and helpful‘ associate Nicholas West. More widely, the group has also seen an increase in work from local authorities as it continues to strengthen its public sector offering. With over 20 years specialising in employment law, Clare Barlow leads the team from its Chelmsford office.
- Employment: Essex - South East > Employment
- Leading individuals - South East > Employment > Employment: Essex
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Employment > Employment: Essex
- Employment > Immigration
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex