Mr Harmajinder Hayre > Ward Hadaway LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Ward Hadaway LLP Offices
5 WELLINGTON PLACE
- Go to...
Mr Harmajinder Hayre
Partner, Head of Employment
Harmajinder is the head of the Employment Department at Ward Hadaway, with over 15 years’ specialist experience in employment law.
He regularly advises clients in the retail, financial services and transport sector on strategic collective industrial relations issues.
His work regularly involves planning and providing strategic advice set in the context of a union-backed workforce on issues such as restructurings/reorganisations, equal pay, TUPE, and industrial action.
He is a regular speaker on employment law issues and devises and delivers training programmes for clients and professional bodies.
Harmajinder is also head of Ward Hadaway’s Immigration team.
Ward Hadaway LLP‘s national employment team is led by Harmajinder Hayre; he works with Edward Nuttman and immigration specialist Flora Mewies in Leeds. The team works with clients from a range of sectors, including transport, care, manufacturing, technology, and also advises a number of local authorities. The team in Leeds work closely with colleagues in Manchester and Newcastle. Typical work includes investigations, tribunal claims, senior executive moves and day-to-day advice for key clients.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property