Alfred Fink > Taylor Wessing > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Taylor Wessing Offices
69 AVENUE FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT
- Go to...
Alfred Fink is Partner, Head of Real Estate at Taylor Wessing in France.
Alfred has considerable experience in advising clients in real estate (acquisitions and dispositions, outsourcing (sale-and-leaseback), financing) and cross-border corporate (M&A, restructuring and insolvency) matters.
Alfred is a double qualified lawyer: German Rechtsanwalt and French Avocat à la Cour. Alfred’s clients consist of German-speaking companies (investment and mortgage banks, investment trusts, industrial companies) as well as of global investors and multinational companies.
He lectures in post-graduates programs at the University in Strasbourg.
Prior to joining Taylor Wessing, Alfred was a partner of Orrick Rambaud Martel (2004-2012) and Haarmann Hemmelrath’s Paris office (2001-2004). He had previously worked at Landwell & associés (1996-2001), as partner in charge of the “German desk” and at Coopers & Lybrand, as international tax director in the European office in Brussels and London. During his time in Brussels, he was also lobbyist for the European leasing industry towards the European Commission.
Taylor Wessing intervient dans des dossiers immobiliers concernant des immeubles de bureaux, des entrepôts logistiques, des hôtels et des actifs résidentiels. La pratique se distingue notamment par l’expertise franco-allemande d’Alfred Fink, qui a ainsi permis au cabinet d’être mandaté par ORPEA dans la cession de son portefeuille d’actifs situés en France, en Allemagne et en Autriche.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Data privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Administrative and public law
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Real estate
- EU, competition and distribution
- Mergers and acquisitions