Christophe Flaicher > Taylor Wessing > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Taylor Wessing Offices
69 AVENUE FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT
- Go to...
Partner Head of Tax Law for Taylor Wessing in France, Christophe Flaicher specializes in all aspects of taxation. His extensive experience includes in particular international tax planning and restructuring (including transfer pricing and streamlining studies), merger and acquisition and assistance to tax audit.
He is also regularly involved in all incentive employee schemes and wealth management matters.
Christophe acts primarily for major Technology and Press French and international groups as well as for private wealth clients.
He holds a PhD in tax law from the Montpellier University, France.
Christophe Flaicher participated in the creation of Taylor Wessing in France as founder in 2003.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Data privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Administrative and public law
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Real estate
- EU, competition and distribution
- Mergers and acquisitions