Laurence Lapeyre > Taylor Wessing > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Taylor Wessing Offices
69 AVENUE FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT
- Go to...
Laurence Lapeyre, Partner, is specialized in Corporate, Merger and Acquisitions and Private Equity (from venture capital to LBO), acting mainly on behalf of the management at all stages of the financing, from early stage to late stage.
Her experience includes negotiation of management packages and shareholders agreements (LMBO), the conduct of legal audits, and the negotiation of all agreements related to shares acquisition/sale.
She represents both national and international clients ranging from start-ups to large companies.
After having taken a post graduate degree in Business law “DEA” (1996) and the specific degree of the Business law Institute (1996) at the University of Paris Assas; she completed the French bar exam in 1998. Laurence began her career as corporate lawyer in Landwell in 1997.
She joined Taylor Wessing Paris as from its creation on November 2003 and became partner in May 2008.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Data privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Administrative and public law
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Real estate
- EU, competition and distribution
- Mergers and acquisitions