Ms Reena Enbasegaram > Shearn Delamore & Co > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Lawyer Profile
Shearn Delamore & Co Offices
7th Floor Wisma Hamzah-Kwong Hing
No. 1 Leboh Ampang
- Go to...
Ms Reena Enbasegaram
- Employment and Administrative Law
Partner since 2012
Reena provides legal advice across a wide range of matters in her area of expertise including disciplinary action procedures, managing unsatisfactory performance, dealing with employment issues in restructuring exercises as well as drafting and vetting employment related documents. She also gives talks and conducts hearings and trials in her area of practice.
- Member, Malaysian Bar
- Member, International Bar Association (IBA)
- LL.B (Hons), University of Glamorgan, Wales
- Certificate in Legal Practice
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya
- A contributor to Malaysia's Lexis Nexis Practical Guidance: Employment Module (website-upon subscription).
Handling an increasing quotient of contract renegotiations, the labour and employment offering at Shearn Delamore & Co is led by Sivabalah Nadarajah, a specialist in trade disputes, collective bargaining and industrial action. The ‘amazing’ Suganthi Singam handles both contentious and non-contentious matters, Reena Enbasegaram is known for her work in disciplinary action procedures, and Raymond Low is recommended for health and safety litigation. Notably, the firm also pursues allegations of sexual misconduct in the workplace and recently acted in this capacity for Malayan Banking Berhad.