Stephanie Bonnello > Charles Russell Speechlys LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP Offices
5 FLEET PLACE
- Go to...
Stephanie’s practice involves advising on a wide variety of contentious matters, including breach of contract, IP rights, defamation, endorsement rights and regulatory disputes.
Her litigation experience includes handling claims at all levels up to the Court of Appeal. She has also been involved in various methods of alternative dispute resolution including mediation and arbitration, in particular under Rule K of The Rules of the Football Association and before the Court of Arbitration for Sport, as well as various other international and domestic dispute resolution bodies.
She has worked on numerous cross-border disputes and has advised on the enforcement of judgments and awards in foreign jurisdictions as well as enforcing foreign judgments in the English courts.
Stephanie acts for a diverse range of clients including clubs, athletes, agents, national governing bodies and international federations.
She has acted for clients under conditional fee arrangements and has assisted numerous clients in securing third party litigation funding.
Stephanie is admitted to practise in England and Wales.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Brand management
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Court of protection
- Human resources > Employment: senior executives
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Public sector > Healthcare
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Real estate > Contruction: non-contentious
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Finance > Emerging markets
- Human resources > Employment: employers
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Fintech
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Investment fund formation and management > Listed funds
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – mid-tier – up to £250m
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Risk advisory > Reputation management
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Human resources > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Real estate > Planning
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Human resources > Employee share schemes
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Real estate > Property finance
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency
- Human resources > Immigration