Ms Foo Siew Li > Skrine > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Lawyer Profile
Level 8, Wisma UOA Damansara
50 JALAN DUNGUN, DAMANSARA HEIGHTS
50490 KUALA LUMPUR
- Go to...
Ms Foo Siew Li
- Employment Advisory and Disputes
- Employee Fraud Management and Investigations
- Fraud and Asset Recovery
Siew Li is a Partner in Skrine’s Employment practice. Siew Li regularly advises a wide range of clients in various industries on all aspects of employment law including drafting of Human Resource documentation and providing strategic advice on performance management and disciplinary action, investigations and internal fraud management, restructuring and retrenchment exercises, voluntary separation schemes, and advising on work permits requirements. She also represents clients in employment litigation such as unfair dismissal claims and judicial review proceedings.
Siew Li has experience in the areas of fraud and asset recovery, commercial litigation and arbitration, and maritime and shipping.
She is currently the Treasurer of the Malaysian Society for Labour and Social Security Laws (local chapter of International Society for Labour and Social Security Laws), Member of the MICCI Human Capital & Education Council, and sits on the Malaysian Bar’s Industrial and Employment Law Committee.
- Treasurer, Malaysian Society for Labour and Social Security Laws, (local chapter of International Society for Labour and Social Security Laws)
- Member of Bar Council’s Industrial Law Committee
- Member, MICCI Human Capital & Education Council
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2010)
- Certificate of Legal Practice (2009)
- LL.B (Hons), Cardiff University (2008)