Ms Seraphina Ho > Drew & Napier LLC > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Drew & Napier LLC Offices
10 COLLYER QUAY
#10-01 OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE
- Go to...
Ms Seraphina Ho
Corporate & Finance
Director, Corporate & Finance
Seraphina’s areas of practice encompass private and public mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, joint ventures, and restructuring.
Seraphina has advised multinational corporations, public listed companies, private equity funds as well as ultra-high net worth individuals.
Her other areas of practice include advising on general corporate law, employment law and corporate governance issues.
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- LL.B. (Hons) National University of Singapore (2012)
- Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore (2013)
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Drew & Napier LLC is active across Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines, leverages the Drew Network Asia network to support on a broad spectrum of domestic and cross-border transactions. Steven Lo heads the practice and is well-versed in both private and public M&A, as is director Tan Teng Sen who also counts privitisations, joint ventures and strategic alliances among his core strengths. The team is likewise home to Seraphina Ho , an expert in respect of private equity and venture capital investments, joint ventures and restructurings, and is proficient in the healthcare, info-comm, F&B, real estate, telco, media and energy sectors, among others.
|Singapore: Private Equity||January 2023||This country-specific Q&A provides an overview of Private Equity laws and regulations applicable in Singapore.|
- Next Generation Partners Singapore > Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms Singapore
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Tax: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- International arbitration
- Investment funds: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- White-collar crime - Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Fintech and financial services regulatory: local firms