Ms Sookmi Lee > Shin & Kim > Seoul, South Korea > Lawyer Profile
Shin & Kim Offices
23TH FLOOR, D-TOWER (D2)
17 JONGNO 3-GIL, JONGNO-GU
- Go to...
Ms Sookmi Lee
Shin & Kim (2005-Present). Lecturer, Seoul Bar Association(2014, 2016)
Korean and English.
Korean and Seoul Bar Associations.
Georgetown University Law Center, Washington DC (LL.M., 2012); Hanyang University, Graduate School of Law (2003); Judicial Research & Training Institute, Supreme Court of Korea (2003-2005); Hanyang University, College of Law (LL.B., 2000).
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
With ‘a success rate rarely found in Korea’ Shin & Kim‘s full-service disputes practice serves an impressive roster of Korean chaebols, individuals and foreign companies, and continues to rapidly expand its bench strength following the recruitment of a number of former judges, in-house lawyers and foreign attorneys. Jae-Yun Yun is a leading figure in contentious construction and property litigation. Specialising in corporate, shareholder and management disputes, Sookmi Lee ‘has all the qualities that make a fantastic lawyer.‘ Jong-Han Oh is highlighted for his capabilities in banking, securities and commercial disputes while Ghyo Sun Park is recommended for product liability claims.
- Dispute resolution: local firms - South Korea
- Next Generation Partners - South Korea > Dispute resolution: local firms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Insurance: local firms
- Intellectual property: local firms
- International arbitration
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Regulatory: compliance and investigations: local firms
- Tax: local firms
- TMT: local firms