Ms Kee Yeng Lee > Allen & Gledhill LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Allen & Gledhill LLP Offices
ONE MARINA BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Ms Kee Yeng Lee
Capital Markets; ESG & Public Policy; Mergers & Acquisitions; Private Equity
Kee Yeng is a partner in the Firm’s Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions practice and also a Co-Head of the Firm’s ESG & Public Policy Practice. Her areas of practice encompass mergers and acquisitions (for both public and private companies), equity capital markets and corporate advisory work for financial institutions and public companies listed on the Singapore Exchange.
Kee Yeng has advised sovereign funds, private equity firms and multinational corporates in an extensive range of domestic and cross-border transactions including public takeovers, private acquisitions and joint ventures. She is also actively involved in the listing of structured warrant programmes on the Singapore Exchange.
Prior to joining the Firm, she served as a Justices’ Law Clerk and as an Assistant Registrar with the Supreme Court of Singapore.
Graduated from the National University of Singapore with an LL.B. (Hons) degree and holds a BCL from the University of Oxford
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Fintech and financial services regulatory: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- Start-up and venture capital – Local firms
- Tax: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- White-collar crime - Local firms