Trevor Francis > Blackfords LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Blackfords LLP Offices
20 Farringdon Street
- Go to...
Managing Partner, Solicitor-Advocate.
Trevor specialises in regulatory investigations and enquiries, crisis management and reputation protection for ultra high net worth clients, serious fraud, money laundering and high value confiscation and restraint issues and Coroner Inquests.
Current instructions include corporate manslaughter, electroral law issues, defamation actions, Trading Standard investigations and proceedings, Insider trading, Libor and Forex, e-crime and internet offences, extradition, bribery and corruption and high value international civil fraud and asset recovery.
- Stonehams, Croydon 1998-99 – assistant solicitor
- Wragge & Co, Birmingham 1999-2000 – assistant solicitor
- Francis Lovett, Woking 2000-07 – Managing Partner
- Blackfords LLP 2007 to present – Managing Partner
- Fraud Lawyers Association (FLA)
- Association of Regulatory & Disciplinary Lawyers (ARDL)
- Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association (POCLA)
- Extradition Lawyers Association (ELA)
- Solicitors Association of Higher Court Advocates (SAHCA)
- London Criminal Courts Solicitors Association (LCCSA)
- Criminal Law Solicitors Association (CLSA)
- Financial Services Lawyers Association (FSLA)
- Registered lawyer under the FA Football Agents Regulations.
Midhurst Grammar School
University of Wales, Aberystwyth (LLB Hons)
College of Law, Guildford.
Cricket, member Surrey CCC, rugby
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame) (Hall of Fame)
With ‘a fantastic understanding of client pressures‘, Blackfords LLP houses health and social care sector specialists. The group also has notable expertise in representing serving police and Ministry of Defence Police personnel in misconduct proceedings; the group also acts for football professionals and assisting those facing sexual abuse allegations of a historic nature is a fast-growing area for the firm. Group head Gary Rubin, Trevor Francis and Gary Bloxsome are all experienced in professional discipline matters; director Philip Williams in Cardiff represents social care clients; and solicitor advocate Jennifer Richardson‘s recent work includes acting for social care and medical professionals.
- Hall of Fame - London > Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Professional discipline - London > Dispute resolution