Lara Burch > Osborne Clarke LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Osborne Clarke LLP Offices
- Go to...
Possessing a ‘high quality team’ acting in an ‘excellent commercial practice’, Osborne Clarke LLP acts on a host of varying domestic and cross border mandates, including complex leasing and maintenance agreements, distribution arrangements, and joint venture endeavours. John Buyers and Will Robertson both lead the group. Robertson is well-regarded for his IT, data analytics and privacy work in the retail sector. Lara Burch has largely concentrated on energy and utilities related issues, as well as life science and retail projects, while Edward Barratt is singled out for his substantial involvement in a wide portfolio of manufacturing and transport-related matters.
Edward Barratt heads the department at Osborne Clarke LLP, which has an impressive client base. The rail team has recently worked on some major mandates on a diverse range of matters such as rolling stock, asset financing and leasing. It has also been busy advising on franchising, concessions and ticketing and fare issues. The group is well-equipped to handle a broad range of contentious issues, as well as advising on state aid and procurement in the rail sector. Other names to note include Lara Burch, who has wide-ranging experience in rail franchising, rolling stock projects and rail regulatory matters. Jeremy Godley is also well-regarded, and has a particular focus on complex regulatory matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation