Catherine McCannah > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
8 STANFORD STREET
- Go to...
Wills and Probate.
Partner. Since qualification in 2005, Catherine has specialised in wills and probate.
Her areas of expertise include will drafting; inheritance tax planning; administraton of estates; grants of probate; grants of letters of administration; court of protection; powers of attorney; administration of affairs; trust creation and administration; declarations of trust; residential care fees planning/protection of assets.
Trained Nelsons Solicitors; qualified 2007; partner 2016.
Rushcliffe Comprehensive, Nottingham; Leeds Metropolitan University (Law Degree LLB Hons 2:1); Chester College of Law (Legal Practice Course); The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
Walking; reading; cooking; gardening.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Public sector > Public sector