KPMG Law in Austria > Vienna, Austria > Firm Profile
KPMG Law in Austria Offices
KPMG Law in Austria
- Go to...
KPMG Law in Austria > The Legal 500 Rankings
Austria > Public procurementKPMG Law in Austria’s team has a particular focus on tender award and review procedures within public procurement, with companies from the healthcare, IT and infrastructure sectors accounting for its key clients. The practice has also recently acted for an increasing number of businesses in the railway industry. Franz Josef Arztmann heads the public sector practice group and has extensive experience in advising contracting authorities and tenderers.
Frank Josef Arztmann
Other key lawyers:
Schieneninfrastruktur-Dienstleistungsgesellschaft (SCHIG mbH)
- Advised SCHIG mbH on a complex tender procedure for auditing services in connection with the control of compensation amounts agreed in public service contracts for transport services as well as in a tender procedure for IT programming services regarding special databases for rail transport services.
Austria > Commercial, corporate and M&AKPMG Law in Austria showcases expertise in the energy, TMT, food and life sciences sector; here, it advises Austrian corporations, private equity houses and venture capital funds on M&A transactions, financing rounds and corporate litigation. Practice head Wendelin Ettmayer is also knowledgeable in the automotive industry. Stefan Arnold has experience of takeovers.
Other key lawyers:
Stefan Arnold; Stephanie Sauer
EVLI Growth Partners
Shareholder of impactit GmbH
Shareholders of incubed IT
Shareholders of Kaleido AI
LLT – Lannacher Lager- und Transport GesmbH
- Advising Österreichische Post AG’s subsidiary bank99 in connection with the acquisition of ING’s private customer business in Austria.
- Advising the sole shareholder of impactit GmbH in connection with the sale of all shares in impactit GmbH to DBAG-backed FAST LEAN Smart Group GmbH including a reinvestment in the Luxembourg-based joint holding company.
- Advising the shareholders of Kaleido AI in a significant start-up exit, including a participation in Canva.
- Public procurement
- Commercial, corporate and M&A