Ellie Milner > Mills & Reeve LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
1 CITY SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner in the Private Client team, specialising in advising business owners, entrepreneurs and high net worth families in relation to their estate and succession planning. Particular focus on Family Investment Companies.
Trained at Langleys Solicitors 2007-2009. Solicitor with Langleys until 2015. Joined Mills & Reeve LLP in July 2015 as Senior Associate; promoted to Principal Associate in 2018. Joined Mills & Reeve partnership in June 2022.
University of York (2001-2004); College of Law (2004-2006).
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The offering at Mills & Reeve LLP is led by ‘expert in his field’ and the firm’s national head of private client Andrew Playle . The team specialises in advising high-net-worth trustees, private individuals and local and national business-owners on such complex matters as family investment companies; strategic estate planning and succession. Further, it is well-versed in advising on the gifting of shares and the reorganisation of shareholdings. Its matters are often cross-jurisdictional. Ellie Milner is a stand-out team member.
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - Yorkshire and the Humber > Private client
- Next Generation Partners - Yorkshire and the Humber > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Public sector > Education
- Public sector > Health
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property