Zahra Siddiqui > Mills & Reeve LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
1 NEW YORK STREET
- Go to...
Zahra has been instrumental in growing the wills and estate planning team significantly and it is now a major player in the Manchester market place. Zahra’s particular area of expertise is advising on complex and innovative tax planning, including sophisticated wills and trusts. She acts as a trustee for many family trusts and has a particular niche in advising doctors and retired doctors on their estate planning affairs.
Trained Dootson Eckersley Hope; qualified 1997; Dootson Eckersley Hope 1995-2000; Gorna & Co 2000-01; George Davies Solicitors LLP 2001-13; Mills & Reeves LLP 2013 to date.
Smithills Sixth Form College, Bolton; University of Wolverhampton (1995 BA (Hons) 2(1) Economics); CPE (Pass with commendation); LPC (Distinction).
Trekking, gym, films, reading.
The Mills & Reeve LLP team in Manchester is headed up by Deborah Clark, who is recognised in the region for advising high and ultra-high-net-worth individuals, business owners and entrepreneurs on estate planning matters and the design and implementation of family investment companies. The team, which also includes the vastly experienced Tony Hall and trust specialist Zahra Siddiqui, also advises on succession issues, including those with a cross-border element. Another name to note is senior associate Charlotte Shaughnessy, who has experience acting for high-value estates.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Public sector > Education
- Public sector > Health
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Construction