Zahra Siddiqui > Mills & Reeve LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
No.1 Circle Square
3 Symphony Park
- Go to...
Zahra has been instrumental in growing the wills and estate planning team significantly and it is now a major player in the Manchester market place. Zahra’s particular area of expertise is advising on complex and innovative tax planning, including sophisticated wills and trusts. She acts as a trustee for many family trusts and has a particular niche in advising doctors and retired doctors on their estate planning affairs.
Trained Dootson Eckersley Hope; qualified 1997; Dootson Eckersley Hope 1995-2000; Gorna & Co 2000-01; George Davies Solicitors LLP 2001-13; Mills & Reeves LLP 2013 to date.
Smithills Sixth Form College, Bolton; University of Wolverhampton (1995 BA (Hons) 2(1) Economics); CPE (Pass with commendation); LPC (Distinction).
Trekking, gym, films, reading.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Mills & Reeve LLP has a proven track record in advising high-net-worth individuals on wills, trusts and estates. Many of the firm’s clients own family businesses, and the team provides advice on business succession and company structures. Deborah Clark is also noted for her knowledge of family investment companies, while Zahra Siddiqui handles matters including advising on offshore assets and assisting vulnerable individuals with managing their assets. Senior associate Charlotte Shaughnessy and principal associate Anna Moore are also key contacts; Moore has a focus on will and tax planning. Tony Hall retired from the practice in April 2020.
- Leading individuals - North West > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - North West > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Public sector > Education
- Public sector > Health
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Construction
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery