Susan Brown > Boyes Turner > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Boyes Turner Offices
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Susan leads the CN team at Boyes Turner and has specialised in complex and high value clinical negligence work for over 25 years. She has a specialist expertise in child brain injury arising from birth asphyxia and trauma, neonatal negligence, including Kernicterus, hypoglycaemia and infection related brain injury.
Susan uses liability judgments and interim payments to provide early respite and life-changing resources for the client. She ensures that her clients’ true needs are reflected in settlements which balance capital costs with long-term security in terms of annual payments.
Susan obtained a 2:1 Law Degree from Southampton University and trained in London before joining Boyes Turner in 1992 and becoming a Partner in 1998.
AvMA, Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Panel, APIL
In her spare time Susan enjoys time with her family and spending time on the Pembrokeshire coast.
South East > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant(Hall of Fame)
Boyes Turner is known as ‘an efficient and empathic firm dealing with complex and substantial cases’. Led by Susan Brown, the clinical negligence group is praised for ‘looking after their clients with great care and sensitivity’. Brown works with Richard Money-Kyrle, senior associate Vanessa Wand and recently promoted partner Julie Marsh. Senior partner Kim Milan leads the personal injury team, which includes Claire Roantree, while Laura Magson heads up the mesothelioma and asbestos group. The firm is described as having ‘mastered the art of making clients feel like they are home and one big family.’
- Hall of Fame - South East > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant - South East > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40