Dr Simona Drukteiniene > WALLESS > Vilnius, Lithuania > Lawyer Profile
UPES STR. 23
- Go to...
Dr Simona Drukteiniene
- VETO LT, Vilnius, Partner (2005–2019)
- European Centre of Tort and Insurance Law (ECTIL), Vienna, Fellow member (2017–present)
- Law School of Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Professor at Private Law Institute (2018–present, 2012–2018 Associate Professor)
- Law School of Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lecturer at Civil and Commercial Law Department (2004–2012)
- V. Dziegoraitis Law Firm, Vilnius, Assistant Lawyer (2003–2005)
- Verslo konsultacijų spektras, Vilnius, Lawyer (2001–2003)
Lithuanian, English, Russian
- PhD in Law, Mykolas Romeris university, 2008
- Master of Law, Vilnius University, 2002
- Visiting student at Ghent University, Belgium, 2001
Arbitration is a notable strength of WALLESS, which has expertise in both international and domestic cases and ‘highly respected arbitration practitioner’ Gediminas Dominas fronts the team. Simona Drukteiniene also has a strong focus on arbitration, particularly in relation to investment disputes. Construction and infrastructure-related disputes are another core area of focus, with Renata Jatuzyte-Muleviciene a key name within these areas.