Andrius Ivanauskas > WALLESS > Vilnius, Lithuania > Lawyer Profile
UPES STR. 23
- Go to...
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital
- Startups and Fundraising
- Corporate Governance
- Law Firm Glimstedt, from associate to partner (2004-2022)
- Lithuanian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association, Board member (2013-2015)
- Lithuanian, English
- Master of Laws, University of Amsterdam, LL.M in European Private Law, cum laude, 2007
- Master of Laws, Vilnius University, 2005
WALLESS has been particularly active in the technology sector, and counts major crypto company SimplexCC as well as the cloud server operator RackRay among its client roster. Povilas Zukauskas, who is highly skilled in M&A, joint ventures and general corporate matters, leads the team alongside Laura Ziferman, who focuses on regulatory and competition issues. Managing partner Dovile Burgiene is another key figure and draws on over 20 years’ experience in M&A and corporate governance. Recently promoted partner Arturas Grimaila, who is skilled in corporate, PE and VC deals, is also noted. Andrius Ivanauskas was a new arrival in April 2022.
WALLESS is highly skilled in assisting fintech companies with licensing and e-licensing matters, corporate transactions and regulatory compliance. The firm has been particularly advising fintech companies on relocating from the UK to Lithuania because of Brexit. In addition, other recent work included assisting credit unions with their conversions into specialised banks. Gediminas Reciunas co-heads the team with Joana Baublytė-Kulvietė, who is a member of the Fintech Lithuania Group and handles regulatory compliance and transactions. Andrius Ivanauskas was a new arrival in April 2022.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Real estate and construction