Viv Du-Feu > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Viv is an experienced Employment Lawyer and Legal Director with a reputation for delivering pragmatic business solutions. He has a long line of successes in the resolution of complex cases and highly sensitive individual matters.
Viv has been a practicing solicitor for more than 30 years, where the bulk of his experience has been in the field of employment and industrial relations law.
Viv qualified as a solicitor in Cardiff and has held a number of senior positions in various firms. From 1989 to 2007, Viv worked at Eversheds holding various positions, including head of employment and pensions, head of European employment law, and latterly as head of international employment law. In that role, Viv provided direction and leadership for over 270 full time lawyers and business advisors, with a team that achieved international recognition for client orientation and excellent standards of service. Viv joined Capital Law in 2007 as Partner.
Viv is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Consultant, Capital Law Limited (May 2017 – present)
- Legal Director, British Medical Association (Jan 2014 – Apr 2019)
- Partner, Capital Law LLP (Nov 2007 – May 2017)
- Head of International Employment Law Group, Eversheds LLP (2005 – 2007)
- Head of Employment Law Group, Eversheds LLP (1995 – 2005)
- Head of Employment & Pensions, Eversheds LLP (1989 – 1995)
- Partner, Phillips and Buck, Cardiff (1983 – 1989)
- Partner, John Loosemores and Company (1976 – 1983)
The Law Society of England and Wales
Employment Lawyers’ Association
Fellow Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Cardiff University: LLB (1973 – 1976)
- Guildford Technical College: OND Business Studies (1971 – 1973)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing