Rebecca Mahon > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Employment & Immigration
Rebecca is an Associate in our Employment and Immigration team. She advises on various non-contentious and contentious matters, from corporate transactions to bringing and defending employment tribunal claims.
Rebecca trained in Cardiff and qualified in 2017.
Rebecca works with businesses of all sizes and particularly enjoys working with exciting start-ups. During her time at an award-winning corporate and commercial firm, she regularly assisted on complex corporate sales and acquisitions.
She also has extensive experience in advising on and negotiating exits via settlement agreements (including COT 3 agreements), including for numerous directors/shareholders on sensitive and high-value exits.
In recent months, Rebecca has focused her attention on navigating and understanding the complexities of the off-payroll working rules and the changes that were due to come into force in April 2020 (postponed to April 2021).
Brought up in rural Carmarthenshire, Rebecca can speak Welsh and also studied French as part of her LLB studies.
- Associate, Capital Law Limited (Nov 2021 – present)
- Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (Dec 2020 – Nov 2021)
- Solicitor, Acuity Law (Oct 2017 – Nov 2020)
- Trainee Solicitor, Acuity Law (Sept 2015 – Oct 2017)
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Employment Lawyers’ Association
- BPP Law School: LPCB Law and Business (2014 – 2019)
- University of Reading: LLB Law (2011 – 2014)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing