Louise Jones > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Employment & Immigration
Louise is a Solicitor in our Employment and Immigration team.
Louise represents and advises both businesses and individuals on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment and HR issues.
She has experience in acting for well-known large employers including healthcare organisations, telecommunication companies and insurance companies.
Louise regularly represents clients at all stages of employment tribunal proceedings including complex employment tribunal claims, involving unfair dismissals, discrimination cases and whistleblowing.
Louise qualified in March 2019 at an international law firm. During her training contract she undertook seats in employment, corporate/commercial and dispute resolution and then specialised in employment law upon qualification.
- Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (Apr 2021 – present)
- Solicitor, DAC Beachcroft LLP (Mar 2019 – Apr 2021)
- Trainee Solicitor, DAC Beachcroft LLP (Sep 2017 – Mar 2019)
- Paralegal, DAC Beachcroft LLP (Jan 2015 – Aug 2017)
- Paralegal, Leo Abse and Cohen (2012-2014)
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Employment Lawyers’ Association
- College of Law (Bristol): LPC (2011 – 2012)
- Cardiff University: Law LLB (2008 – 2011)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing