Tara Swaminathan > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Corporate and Commercial
Tara is a Solicitor in our Financial Services Regulation team.
She studied Law at the University of Sheffield, and has a master’s degree in international law with International Relations at the University of Kent.
Tara worked as a paralegal in Civil Litigation, followed by experience in Employment and Corporate law for general practice firm. Before starting at Capital, Tara worked for a global advisory services firm on contracts relating to software developed for the insurance industry and financial sector.
Tara is bilingual in English and Tamil.
- Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (September 2020 – present)
- Trainee Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (August 2018 – September 2020)
- Software Contracts Paralegal, Willis Towers Watson (October 2015 – June 2018)
- Company-Commercial and Employment Paralegal, Palmers Solicitors (September 2014 – October 2015)
- Paralegal, Financial Conduct Authority (February 2014 – August 2014)
- Civil Litigation Paralegal, Hill & Abbott Solicitors (September 2011 – June 2013) (August 2000)
The Law Society of England and Wales
- University of Law: Postgraduate Diploma, LPC (accelerated) (2013 – 2014)
- University of Kent: Master of Law (LLM) International Law with International Relations (2009 – 2010)
- University of Sheffield: Bachelor of Law (LLB) Law (2004 – 2007)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing