Catherine James > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Catherine joined Capital in September 2019 as a Solicitor in the Corporate team, specialising in mergers, acquisitions and investments.
Prior to joining Capital, Catherine undertook her training seats in Corporate, Commercial and Intellectual Property gaining experience on multi-million pound transactional work, a wide range of commercial contracts including licence agreements and service agreements, and trademark protection in the UK, EU and worldwide.
Catherine has worked on various transactions including investments, management buy outs and re-organisations.
Catherine also has a masters in Intellectual Property Law and Commercial Practice.
- Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (Sept 2019 – present)
- Solicitor, Greenaway Scott (Apr 2018 – Sept 2019)
- Trainee Solicitor, Greenaway Scott (2015 – 2018)
The Law Society of England and Wales
- Cardiff University: Diploma in Legal Practice (2016 – 2018)
- Swansea University: Masters in Intellectual Property and Commercial Practice (2015 – 2016)
- Swansea University: Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (2012 – 2015)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing