Chris Evans > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Chris Evans is a Partner in the Dispute Resolution team.
Chris is a commercial litigator working with clients across a number of sectors. His work ranges from providing commercial, solution focused advice to clients involved in potential contract disputes, to advising and representing clients in high value court and arbitral proceedings.
Chris has particular experience of complex contract disputes and financial claims, intellectual property claims, professional negligence claims and insolvency related matters. He also regularly advises on contentious and non-contentious Companies Act claims including schemes of arrangement and reductions of capital.
Hanne & Co 2006 to 2008; Starr & Partners LLP 2008 – 2014; Lester Aldridge 2014 – Present
University of York: BA History, MA Comparative Politics,
Bournemouth University: GDL
College of Law: LPC
The dispute resolution team at Lester Aldridge LLP has experience across a range of litigation and arbitration proceedings and counts marine, defence and financial services among its sector specialisms. The group acts for prominent corporates in the region and is adept at handling disputes with cross-border elements, particularly across Europe and the US. The group is led by property litigator Kate Stewart and includes Michael Veal, who is also dual-qualified in England and Wales and Ireland; Veal has particular expertise in commercial and employee fraud disputes. Chris Evans has a broad practice including financial and contractual disputes, professional negligence claims and IP litigation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant