Kate Stewart > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Real Estate Litigation
Kate is a Partner and heads the property litigation team. She advises on complex real estate litigation and dispute resolution.
Kate works closely with our real estate teams, providing guidance for the smooth procurement of property transactions and handling any property related matters which have become disputed or which are the subject of litigation both in the commercial and residential sectors.
Kate’s client base includes property developers, national house builders, national lenders and property investors. In addition Kate also advises on high end residential property related issues or disputes.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Lester Aldridge LLP specialises in acting for port and marina-based landlords, as well as telecoms providers in contentious site-related issues. Kate Stewart leads the practice and acts primarily in development work, particularly representing household developer clients in matters including contract disputes, the infringement of restrictive covenants and overage disputes.
Lester Aldridge LLP‘s professional negligence team acts predominantly on the claimant side, representing clients in claims against solicitors, accountants, financial advisers and surveyors, as well as drawing on the firm’s wider expertise to handle cases involving marine surveyors. The department is led from Bournemouth by Kate Stewart.
The dispute resolution team at Lester Aldridge LLP has experience across a range of litigation and arbitration proceedings and counts marine, defence and financial services among its sector specialisms. The group acts for prominent corporates in the region and is adept at handling disputes with cross-border elements, particularly across Europe and the US. The group is led by property litigator Kate Stewart and includes Michael Veal, who is also dual-qualified in England and Wales and Ireland; Veal has particular expertise in commercial and employee fraud disputes. Chris Evans has a broad practice including financial and contractual disputes, professional negligence claims and IP litigation.
- Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall - South West > Dispute resolution
- Leading individuals - South West > Real estate > Property litigation
- Professional negligence - South West > Insurance
- Property litigation - South West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant