Rebecca Stubbs > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Rebecca is an Associate in the Property Litigation team.
Rebecca assists with all types of landlord and tenant disputes, including dilapidations, forfeiture, lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and rent reviews.
She also assists with residential property disputes, including possession proceedings, service charge disputes, restrictive covenants, rights of way issues and boundary disputes.
Rebecca’s clients comment on her rapport and making them feel at ease with legal jargon.
Rebecca is actively involved in business development. She has been Vice Chairman of a chamber of commerce in Dorset. She has also assisted with setting up inaugural networking groups for young professionals.
Rebecca trained and qualified at a firm in Dorset before moving to London in 2018. She then worked at a West End firm and a firm in the City before deciding to relocate by the coast in 2021.
Lester Aldridge LLP ‘s ‘knowledgeable’ team is active in construction and telecoms disputes, with an additional niche focus on matters concerning marine-based landlords. Kate Stewart leads the Bournemouth-based practice, where she regularly represents major house builders in a variety of pre- and post-completion matters, such as overage liabilities disputes. ‘Excellent property litigator’ Rachel Gimson is proficient in land disputes, landlord and tenant matters, and construction disputes. Rebecca Antill, who handles residential, commercial and real property disputes, is lauded as ‘a real asset to a litigation team’.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate