William Morse > Lanyon Bowdler > Hereford, England > Lawyer Profile
Lanyon Bowdler Offices
Bath Street Offices
- Go to...
Employment law, Education.
Partner and skilled employment law specialist who combines commercial and tactical awareness with a practical, hands-on style. Experienced advocate, conducting tribunal hearings in relation to the full range of employment claims for both claimant and respondent, including TUPE transfer, Equal Pay Act and whistleblowing.
Partner Willans LLP, Cheltenham 2000-13; Partner Lanyon Bowdler 2013.
Employment Lawyers Association.
Lanyon Bowdler is best known for assisting academy trusts and independent schools with employment law and governance matters; it is also well equipped to provide advice to clients on real estate projects, and corporate and commercial arrangements. William Morse, who leads the team, has a broad practice, which includes handling academy conversions, representing clients in employment tribunal proceedings and providing advice on governance matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant