James Fulforth > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Corporate and commercial.
James is head of the corporate and commercial team and advises on corporate transactions, including in relation to VC and private equity investments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and re-organisations. He has particular experience of advising start-up ventures on their funding and structuring (particularly those with a technological focus). He also advises individuals and corporates on a wide range of commercial and contractual arrangements, including in relation to technology agreements, outsourcing, intellectual property rights, sponsorship, franchising, agency and distribution arrangements.
Worked in practices based in the City and in Kent; worked in-house with a leading provider of online travel services; partner Kingsley Napley 2007.
Law Society; Society for Computers and the Law.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration