Thomas Pearson > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
1 BYROM PLACE
- Go to...
Thomas is a partner and head of JMW’s Real Estate Commercial Team.
Acting within the care sector for both developers and operators on new build care homes and medical centre developments across the country. He also acts for residential and commercial developers with recent work on redevelopments on C store and petrol fuelling station schemes, residential conversions, Registered providers on affordable and social housing, student accommodation, hotels and industrial sites.
Trained Walker Smith Way; qualified 2005; associate Walker Smith Way 2005-08; associate then partner and head of property DTM Legal LLP 2008-12; partner JMW Solicitors LLP 2013 to date.
Elizabeth College, Guernsey; Keele University (French and Law); Université Montesquieu – Bordeaux IV (Diplôme d’études supérieures en Droit); University of Law, Chester (LPC).
Chester Rugby Club, golf and wakeboarding.
With a client portfolio spanning a wide range of sectors, including investors and developers, the team at JMW Solicitors LLP offers a full real estate service. Thomas Pearson leads the practice with specialisms in healthcare and residential development in the region. Paul Burton continues to play a key role in infrastructure deals, notably advising national infrastructure platform CityFibre. The team was further strengthened by investment and development specialist David Frankland joining from DWF in early 2022, and Robin Sharp joining from Hill Dickinson LLP.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction