Helen Daley > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
JMW Solicitors LLP Offices
1 BYROM PLACE
- Go to...
Partner in the Construction team at JMW specialising in dispute avoidance and dispute resolution.
She has a particular interest in Adjudication. She holds an MSc in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution (with distinction) and her Dissertation focussed on non-payment within the construction industry.
Hill Dickson LLP (2006- 2009), BLM (2009- 2013), Freeths (2013-2014), TLT (2014- 2020), JMW (2020- present).
University of Central Lancashire
The construction and engineering team at JMW Solicitors LLP is notable for advising clients in the defence, accommodation, and nuclear energy sectors. The practice is led by Andrew Rimmer who handles both disputes and transactional matters, while Helen Daley deals with disputes and often advises clients in litigation and other forms of ADR.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction