Mrs Eugenia Ortiz Neocleous > Elias Neocleous & Co LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC Offices
NEOCLEOUS HOUSE, 195 MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1-5TH
- Go to...
Mrs Eugenia Ortiz Neocleous
Corporate and Commercial / Data, Privacy and Cybersecurity / European Union and Competition Law
Eugenia has extensive experience in E-business, telecommunications, corporate and competition law.
Eugenia’s relevant experience is as follows:
- Advising corporate clients on telecommunication legal issues, on issues of project development and negotiations mainly from a regulatory perspective.
- Advising clients on private international law, E-business projects
English, Spanish, Greek.
Member of the Madrid Bar Association
- Graduated in law from the University of de Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
- Master on legal jurisdiction related to the Information Society and Telecommunications
- Graduated from the University of Cambridge (Institute of continuing education and Faculty of law) and holds a diploma in banking and stock market law from the College of Lawyers in Madrid.