Mr Katia Papadopoulou > Elias Neocleous & Co LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Elias Neocleous & Co LLC Offices
NEOCLEOUS HOUSE, 195 MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1-5TH
- Go to...
Mr Katia Papadopoulou
Corporate and Commercial
Katia has extensive experience in corporate and commercial law, managing local and overseas companies, with a particular focus on formation and administration of companies in Cyprus. She acts for clients on a wide range of corporate, administrative and commercial matters.
Katia’s relevant experience is as follows:
- Provided advice to one of the most important global fashion brands on incorporation of a Cyprus company and establishment of a store in Cyprus
- Managing and advising the Cyprus entities of an international fashion accessories business on the establishment of operations in Cyprus
- Advised and assisted in the financing of a major construction company in the UK
- Advising the Cyprus branch of a major French construction group on its local operations
- Providing daily management and advice on Cyprus law matters to the local operation of one of the world’s leading cosmetics brands
- Assisting one of the largest Scandinavian financial and administrative services on establishing operations in Cyprus, and advising on ongoing operations
- Managing the Cyprus company of one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups
- Assisted in the bond offering of of a London-listed satellite communications provider.
- Graduated in Social and Political Science from the University of Cyprus in 2007
- LLM Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation, University of Warwick, UK, 2008