Sam Pancholi > Freeths LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
ONE COLTON SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner – real estate. Specialisms: real estate investment; medical and healthcare properties; real estate finance; and landlord and tenant. Recent/important cases: refinance of property in Nottingham valued at £11m; acquisition of medical centre investment property in Manchester for £4.6m; refinance of care home in London valued at £7m; sale of residential development property in London for £3.1m.
Trained Douglas Wemyss Solicitors; qualified 2000; trainee solicitor Douglas Wemyss Solicitors, Leicester 1998-2000; solicitor Gateley 2000-06, associate 2006-10; senior associate Freeths, Leicester 2010-14, partner 2014 to date.
Soar Valley College, Leicester (GCSE); Wygesston and Queen Elizabeth College, Leicester (A Levels); University of Leicester (LLB (Hons) Law); The College of Law, London (LPC).
Freeths LLP handles all types of commercial property work, and regularly assists with sales, purchases, financings and development issues in the logistics, manufacturing, retail and residential sectors. Simon Abbott, who leads the Leicester-based team alongside Sam Pancholi, is lauded for his work with property investment companies on the management of their portfolios. Harjit Saund advises both high-net-worth individuals and large corporates on landlord and tenant matters, while also being the relationship partner for key client, Tarmac.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate