Sam Pancholi > Freeths LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
ONE COLTON SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner – real estate. Specialisms: real estate investment; medical and healthcare properties; real estate finance; and landlord and tenant. Recent/important cases: refinance of property in Nottingham valued at £11m; acquisition of medical centre investment property in Manchester for £4.6m; refinance of care home in London valued at £7m; sale of residential development property in London for £3.1m.
Trained Douglas Wemyss Solicitors; qualified 2000; trainee solicitor Douglas Wemyss Solicitors, Leicester 1998-2000; solicitor Gateley 2000-06, associate 2006-10; senior associate Freeths, Leicester 2010-14, partner 2014 to date.
Soar Valley College, Leicester (GCSE); Wygesston and Queen Elizabeth College, Leicester (A Levels); University of Leicester (LLB (Hons) Law); The College of Law, London (LPC).
Freeths LLP‘s ‘professional and responsive’ Leicester practice predominantly advises clients on the acquisition and sale of land and property holdings. Simon Abbott specialises in investment portfolio management and projects in the retail industry. Sam Pancholi is active in property finance, investment, development, landlord and tenant work, where he advises developers, banks and private companies. Harjit Saund has notable expertise in landlord and tenant matters, investments and property finance.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment