Mark Brown > Freeths LLP > Milton Keynes, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
ROUTECO OFFICE PARK
DAVY AVENUE, KNOWLHILL
- Go to...
Real Estate Litigation
Mark is a highly experienced litigator specialising in the leisure sector. He has acted for over 11 years on property litigation matters for major pub, restaurant, bar, late night venue and hotel owners and operators.
Most recently Mark has been advising those in the pub sector on the major issues affecting it.
Freeths LLP‘s practice in the South East is jointly led by Mark Brown and Clare Bellis, who are based in Milton Keynes and Oxford respectively. Brown has deep knowledge of the licensed leisure sector, which makes the firm a first port of call among national and regional pub owners, operators, brewers, nightclubs, and hotel owners. Also based in Milton Keynes is Adam Boyd, who was promoted to legal director in October 2020, and whose experience includes dilapidation cases, rent review arbitrations and commercial rent arrears matters. Bellis has over 25 years of property litigation experience, with particular expertise in agricultural disputes.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery