Jade Flint > Freeths LLP > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
80 MOUNT STREET
- Go to...
After training at a niche litigation practice, Jade joined the firm in 2014. She works within the Commercial Litigation department and Insolvency Unit in Nottingham, under the supervision of Graham Greenfield (the head of both departments).
Jade acts on behalf of both claimants and defendants in a range of civil matters, including claims of professional negligence and breach of contract. Jade has particular expertise acting in relation to claims arising out of transactions undertaken prior to bankruptcy or liquidation. Jade regularly acts for Insolvency Practitioners and individuals in connection with these matters.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Freeths LLP‘s commercial litigation practice is jointly led by Graham Greenfield in Nottingham and Derby-based Jonathan Jefferies. Greenfield, who is noted by one client for his ‘good tactical mind’, specialises in complex commercial disputes, professional negligence and financial cases. Jefferies focuses on contract disputes, shareholder disputes and debt recovery claims. Senior associate Jade Flint, who is ‘efficient and sharp-minded’, remains highly active in insolvency and bankruptcy litigation, where she tends to assist Greenfield.
- Rising stars - East Midlands > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby - East Midlands > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment