James Dyson > Freeths LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
3RD FLOOR, THE COLMORE BUILDING
20 COLMORE CIRCUS, QUEENSWAY
- Go to...
James specialises in advising funders and borrowers on banking and debt restructuring transactions. He is regularly involved in complex structured finance and corporate lending transactions, including leveraged buy-outs and general commercial lending.
James acts for many of the major banks and financial institutions in the UK, private equity houses and corporate borrowers.
West Midlands > Finance > Banking and finance
At Freeths LLP, the banking and finance team has a strong focus in acquisition finance, and also assists banks and borrowers with refinancing and corporate lending. The department, which is led by the ‘exceptional and highly regarded’ James Dyson recently boosted its offering with the arrival of Islamic finance and asset-based lending expert Renata Rai, who joined as a director from Al Tamimi & Company in November 2018.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Local government
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham