Graham Irons > Howes Percival LLP > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
- Go to...
Employment and pensions.
Graham is a partner and provides advice to clients in both the private and public sectors. He is a regular speaker at a range of events and has a reputation for delivering fun and practical seminars and training.
Senior solicitor Greenwoods Solicitors LLP 2000; director of employment Howes Percival LLP 2005; partner Howes Percival LLP 2008.
Employment Lawyers Association.
Anglia University (1993 LLB Hons (2:1)); Guildford College of Law (1994).
Family, tennis, travel.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Howes Percival LLP‘s team has particular experience of undertaking employment matters for clients in the automotive, food and drink, manufacturing and education sectors. The team handles high-value acquisitions, complex tribunal claims, TUPE, enforcement of restrictive covenants and senior executive exits. Key individuals at the firm include Leicester-based practice head Paula Bailey and Northampton-based partner Graham Irons. Director Alex Payton is praised for his ‘professional‘ and ‘approachable‘ manner.
Howes Percival LLP has considerable expertise in the education sector, particularly in relation to academy conversions. The team has experience of advising on different structures available to converting schools, including single academy conversions and converting schools to multi academy trusts. Mark Davies, Daniel Banton, and Graham Irons are the main contacts in the East Midlands.
Spanning across four locations, the education and healthcare practice at Howes Percival LLP has extensive expertise covering corporate, employment, construction, commercial contract and data protection mandates. Oliver Pritchard, who joined from Browne Jacobson LLP, has a wealth of expertise handling corporate transactions in the healthcare sector and regularly advises on mergers.Daniel Banton heads up the academies and schools sub-group of the education team and specialises in conversions. The practice also counts an increasing number of universities and colleges as part of its client roster. Other key partners include Mark Davies and Graham Irons.
- Employment - East Midlands > Employment
- Hall of Fame - East Midlands > Employment > Employment
- Public sector - East Midlands > Public sector
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation