Paula Bailey > Howes Percival LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
3 THE OSIERS BUSINESS CENTRE
- Go to...
Employment and pensions.
Paula is a Partner and Head of the Employment Law Team at Howes Percival. She has extensive experience in all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious. She provides commercial and practical advice to a wide range of businesses and adopts a can do approach to ensuring that clients achieve their strategic aims. Paula has developed particular expertise in outsourcing, TUPE and redundancies and restructuring projects. Paula regularly presents seminars and provides in-house training on employment law issues. Paula is a member of the Employers Lawyers Association.
Trainee solicitor Howes Percival 1997; solicitor Howes Percival 1999; associate solicitor Howes Percival 2003; partner Howes Percival 2007.
Employment Lawyers Association.
Hethersett Old Hall School (1993); University of East Anglia (1996 LLB Hons Law 2(1)); Guildford Law School (1997 LPC Distinction).
Eating out, travelling, gym, cinema.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Howes Percival LLP‘s team has particular experience of undertaking employment matters for clients in the automotive, food and drink, manufacturing and education sectors. The team handles high-value acquisitions, complex tribunal claims, TUPE, enforcement of restrictive covenants and senior executive exits. Key individuals at the firm include Leicester-based practice head Paula Bailey and Northampton-based partner Graham Irons. Director Alex Payton is praised for his ‘professional‘ and ‘approachable‘ manner.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation