Paula Bailey > Howes Percival LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
3 THE OSIERS BUSINESS CENTRE
- Go to...
Employment and pensions.
Paula is a Partner and Head of the Employment Law Team at Howes Percival. She has extensive experience in all aspects of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious. She provides commercial and practical advice to a wide range of businesses and adopts a can do approach to ensuring that clients achieve their strategic aims. Paula has developed particular expertise in outsourcing, TUPE and redundancies and restructuring projects. Paula regularly presents seminars and provides in-house training on employment law issues. Paula is a member of the Employers Lawyers Association.
Trainee solicitor Howes Percival 1997; solicitor Howes Percival 1999; associate solicitor Howes Percival 2003; partner Howes Percival 2007.
Employment Lawyers Association.
Hethersett Old Hall School (1993); University of East Anglia (1996 LLB Hons Law 2(1)); Guildford Law School (1997 LPC Distinction).
Eating out, travelling, gym, cinema.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Howes Percival LLP offers a full service to its employment clients, frequently handling TUPE martters, enforcement of restrictive covenants, tribunal claims and the employment aspects of high-value acquisitions, among others. Practice head Paula Bailey ‘runs a brilliant team’ that has particular experience in the automotive, food and drink, manufacturing and education sectors and includes director Alex Payton, who is commended for his ‘responsiveness and wrap around support’. Graham Irons acts on all contentious and non-contentious employment matters and is noted for being ‘extremely knowledgeable and very approachable’. Hannah Pryce is experienced in contentious senior executive exits and gives ‘good, down to earth advice’.
- Employment - East Midlands > Employment
- Hall of Fame - East Midlands > Employment > Employment
- Leading individuals - East Midlands > Employment > Employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation