Alex Payton > Howes Percival LLP > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
3 THE OSIERS BUSINESS CENTRE
- Go to...
Alex is a Director and advises on all types of tribunal dispute, with particular emphasis on those matters that are complex or multi-jurisdictional. Alex has a particular interest in restrictive covenant enforcement issues and defending claims of high value. Alex also advises on outsourcing issues and TUPE, redundancies and restructuring. He regularly conducts his own tribunal cases, including undertaking his own advocacy at full hearings. Alex is results-driven in his approach and clients praise his commercial, responsive and pragmatic style.
Trained Rich & Carr Solicitors, qualified 1996, partner 2000-08; Senior Associate, Howes Percival LLP 2008-14, Director, Howes Percival LLP.
Employment Lawyers Association.
St Pauls RC Comprehensive School; Nottingham Trent University (1994 LLB Hons Law 2(1)); Nottingham Law School (LPC).
Sport, cooking, music, family.
Howes Percival LLP‘s team has particular experience of undertaking employment matters for clients in the automotive, food and drink, manufacturing and education sectors. The team handles high-value acquisitions, complex tribunal claims, TUPE, enforcement of restrictive covenants and senior executive exits. Key individuals at the firm include Leicester-based practice head Paula Bailey and Northampton-based partner Graham Irons. Director Alex Payton is praised for his ‘professional‘ and ‘approachable‘ manner.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation