Oliver Pritchard > Howes Percival LLP > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
- Go to...
Corporate, Commercial and Banking
Oliver is a senior corporate lawyer with particular expertise in advising on transactions in the health and social care sector, where he is recognised as a leading lawyer nationally in the Legal 500 (2020 edition). He has a wealth of experience in leading teams of lawyers on corporate transactions and other large scale projects within the public and private sectors.
Prior to joining Howes Percival in January 2020, Oliver worked for over 20 years at Browne Jacobson solicitors and was head of the firm’s commercial health team.
- 2020 – present: Howes Percival, Partner
- 2012 – 2019: Browne Jacobson, Partner and head of Commercial Health
- 2008 – 2012: Browne Jacobson, Partner
- 2000 – 2008: Browne Jacobson, Solicitor
- 1998 – 2000: Browne Jacobson, Trainee
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Property litigation