Christine Dyson > Hodge Jones & Allen > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hodge Jones & Allen Offices
180 NORTH GOWER STREET
- Go to...
Private Client; Court of Protection
Christine is a partner and Head of the Court of Protection team at Hodge Jones & Allen.
She is an experienced Court of Protection practitioner. Christine specialises in managing professional Deputyships held by Hodge Jones & Allen, and applying to the Court of Protection for private appointments and complex orders.
Christine has extensive experience of working with those that are elderly and assisting local authorities with the management of these matters. Christine has also managed a wide range of complex family dynamics and financial matters.
Christine prides herself on providing a personal service to her clients and their families, as many of her clients are mentally incapacitated or vulnerable.
- Deputyship Officer – Adult Safeguarding, Cambridgeshire County Council
- Trained at Premier Solicitors; qualified 2015
- Barr Ellison LLP; 2016-2021
- Partner, Hodge Jones & Allen 2021
- De Montfort University (Law and Criminal Justice LLB)
- De Montfort University (Legal Practice Course)
Christine Dyson joined Hodge Jones & Allen from Barr Ellison LLP and now leads the practice following the departure of Philippa Barton; the team helps clients with severe brain injury, learning disability and mental illness and is experienced in dealing with safeguarding issues for clients who are at risk of financial exploitation and in making best interests decisions.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Private client > Court of protection
- Employment > Employees/unions
- Private client > Family
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)