Jenny Raymond > Harrison Clark Rickerbys > Cheltenham, England > Lawyer Profile
Harrison Clark Rickerbys Offices
- Go to...
Partner in the dispute resolution team at Harrison Clark Rickerbys acting for PLCs, large multinationals, SMEs, partnerships and directors/shareholders across a wide variety of industries. Particular areas of focus include financial services, banking and insurance disputes, breaches of restrictive covenants, professional negligence & contractual disputes, and director/shareholder disputes.
Joined Harrison Clark Rickerbys as a solicitor in December 2013, having trained and qualified in London in 2009. Promoted to Partner in April 2017.
Board member of GFirst LEP
Cardiff University (LLB Law and French);
Cardiff Law School – Legal Practice Course
With ‘great service, great communication and a highly talented team, which goes above and beyond’, Harrison Clark Rickerbys handles a varied range of contentious mandates with particular strength in the financial services sector, IP and technology disputes, business protection mandates, debt recovery work, contentious trust and probate matters and real estate litigation. Adam Finch heads up the department, which also includes finance litigation specialist Fiona Hayles, IP litigator Steven Murray, real estate litigation expert Andrew Walker, and Jenny Raymond, who has experience in claims involving the misappropriation of confidential information and breaches of post-termination restrictions.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property